More than ten years ago, I began research on the Veterans of Guysborough County project. My goal at the time was to identify all First and Second World War veterans who were born or had a distinct connection with the county and who served in Canada or overseas during the war years. I naively believed I could accomplish this goal within a few years and produce a book from the data. I was wrong on many levels.
- Dislike Facebook-based Contests
- Do we need publishers?
- Has the EU gone completely mad???? Update : Video added.
- Lazy Literary Agents In Self-Publishing Money Grab via Argo Navis
- My Maritime Homesteader Journal
- Why Amazon's Purchase of Goodreads Is A Good Thing
- How Being Tired Can Make You a Better Writer
- Publishers Behaving Badly, Part... I've Lost Count
- Welcome to my Blog Launch!
- My Other Venues…er interests
- Death Can Not Silence the Voice of Canada
- Dropping Out of the Marathon…for a slower pace
- Five Question Interview: “Concealed From Sight” by Art Burton
- A Frosty Morning in Pictures
- A Library for the Future of the World
Browse by Category
Search with Key Word
All posts tagged Bruce MacDonald
Posted in New Blogs in Blogland
Posted by Diane Tibert on January 2, 2012