I used to offer a course called How to Get Published. One of the topics I discussed was editing a manuscript before submitting it to an editor. Her are the basic points I’d go over.
- Dislike Facebook-based Contests
- Do we need publishers?
- Has the EU gone completely mad???? Update : Video added.
- Lazy Literary Agents In Self-Publishing Money Grab via Argo Navis
- My Maritime Homesteader Journal
- Why Amazon's Purchase of Goodreads Is A Good Thing
- How Being Tired Can Make You a Better Writer
- Publishers Behaving Badly, Part... I've Lost Count
- Welcome to my Blog Launch!
- My Other Venues…er interests
- Death Can Not Silence the Voice of Canada
- Dropping Out of the Marathon…for a slower pace
- Five Question Interview: “Concealed From Sight” by Art Burton
- A Frosty Morning in Pictures
- A Library for the Future of the World
Browse by Category
Search with Key Word
All posts tagged Harry Shaw
Posted in Lessons in Writing
Posted by Diane Tibert on April 14, 2011