About twenty-five years ago Penhorn Mall in Dartmouth was a hopping place with many unique stores. I loved shopping there: park once, walk a spacious mall with no stairs or escalators, be protected from the weather and pick up everything from groceries and alcohol to boots and tires. Woolco was on one end, Sears on the other and Sobeys was stuck midway. For a mall, I found it very relaxing even on Christmas Eve. Sure it was busy, but the people who shopped there were the neighbourhood-kind of people.
All posts tagged Penhorn Mall
Posted by Diane Tibert on December 29, 2011
Attention Bryler Publications Authors
Looking for authors across the province who may have had or are currently having issues with Bryler Publications Inc. (soon to be Three Dogs Press).
A small group of authors and interested individuals are gathering and sharing information and considering their options.
For further information contact Diane Tibert (email@example.com).
Search with Key Word
Browse by Category
- Better Business Bureau
- What Can We do About Bryler Publications?
- When a Business Goes Out of Business
- Three Dogs Find New Dog House
- Bryler Sleeps with Three Dogs on Staircase
- Dislike Facebook-based Contests
- Do we need publishers?
- Has the EU gone completely mad???? Update : Video added.
- Lazy Literary Agents In Self-Publishing Money Grab via Argo Navis
- My Maritime Homesteader Journal
- Why Amazon's Purchase of Goodreads Is A Good Thing
- How Being Tired Can Make You a Better Writer
- Publishers Behaving Badly, Part... I've Lost Count
- Welcome to my Blog Launch!
- My Other Venues…er interests
Number of Footprints
- 21,000 hits